Year End Campaign: Read Kate’s story & your donation will be matched!
Chapter 2: Friends Don’t Let Friends Date Dumb
- How can dating just because you can, without considering whether you should, get you in trouble?
- Why does it seems like “everyone” is dating, and that dating couples are happier than those who are single?
- When it comes to dating, how can chasing experiences hinder your ability to build relationships?
- How does modern dating discourage honesty and vulnerability?
- If so many people have so many unanswered questions about dating, why aren’t more reading books and going to classes to get solid answers?
- Why is God more concerned with why we do what we do, than He is with what we do?
Chapter 3: Top 5 Dumbest Reasons to Date
- How can the opinion and regard of someone we want to date (yet barely know) hold so much power over us?
- How could Christ’s example of humility transform how you date? (See Philippians 2:5-8 or page 33 in the book.)
- Why would someone who already feels like they don’t belong (to God, family, and/or community) be willing to take the huge risk of finding belonging in a dating relationship?
- When and how is romantic desire “awakened” in us, and what could we do to manage those longings?
- How can understanding that sex, while not bad, is dangerous change the way you regard sex and sexual temptation?
- What could you do to build your belief and trust in God’s love for you?
TOP 10 Dumbest Reasons to Date
- TOP 10 Dumbest Reasons to Date (dumb reasons 10 down to 6)
- TOP 5 Dumbest Reasons to Date (dumb reasons 5 down to 2)
- #1 Dumbest Reason to Date
Or watch all three videos in our LoveEd playlist, TOP10 Dumbest Reasons to Date: