Year End Campaign: Read Kate’s story & your donation will be matched!
Chapter 21: What Everyone Should Know About Marriage Before They Ever Date
- Why are young people today so often discouraged from thinking about marriage?
- In what ways could your future marriage be as IMPORTANT, or even more important than your career?
- In what ways could your future marriage be as CHALLENGING, or even more challenging than your career?
- In what ways could your future marriage be as REWARDING, or even more rewarding than your career?
- What goals could you set for the next 90 days to prepare for your future marriage?
- In what other relationships could someone acquire the “hands-on experience” that could empower them to thrive in their dating life and future marriage?
Recommended Reading List:
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
- Love & War by John & Staci Eldredge
Check out these videos for an overview of how to prepare for your future marriage like a successful career:
While the vast majority of high school students say they expect to marry (95% in a recent poll), 73% of young adults remain single into their 20s and 30s. What if pornography is one of the reasons? And what if pornography could keep you from getting married at all? We address all this in our LoveEd series, How Porn Will Keep You Single.
Lastly, in a world where the average age of first-time marriage is 28 for the ladies and 30 for the men… and rising… we offer some thoughtful perspective on early marriage in the LoveEd series, Marry Early. Marry Once. But first we address the dangers of marrying young. Because that’s how we role.